Log in: To log in to your ParentMail feed click here.
Help: For help with your ParentMail account click here.
Communicating with parents is an important part of what we do, making sure you get the correct information about school news, activities and things that really matter is something that we care about at Orleans Primary School. We listened to parents’ feedback about the way we communicate, and in Summer 2018 we decided that we could make our communication more effective by moving away from relying on a mailing list and towards an app that supports email and text messaging.
We successfully introduced ParentMail to Orleans Primary School last academic year, a service used by over 6,000 schools, nurseries and children’s clubs to communicate to parents. ParentMail’s benefits include:
- A free mobile app on Android and iOS to pick up school messages instantly.
- Have an account simply for school messages (away from your busy email inbox!)
- Connect to other schools, nurseries or clubs that use ParentMail.
- Highlight important messages or archive old messages to make life easier.
- Messages can be sent directly to mums, dads and carers – even grandparents!
- Parents’ Evening bookings directly through the same app – no separate system to navigate
Registering with ParentMail is very easy – please contact the school office who will be happy to assist you.
Please be assured that ParentMail is registered with the Information Commissioner and guarantees that all information you provide will be kept private and will not be passed on to any other organisation.
Once registered, if you have an Android or Apple smartphone, we would highly recommend you download the ParentMail App for the best user experience. To do this, simply search for “ParentMail” in your App store.
If you need any additional information or assistance, please visit the help site: www.parentmail.co.uk/help/parenthelp.